Dorm Room Movers offers a hassle-free summer storage and shipping service so you don’t have to lift a finger. They will pick up your son's items, store them over the summer, and have your son's items waiting for him in his dorm room when he returns next fall. They can also help you ship boxes home or to his college after he graduates.
Over the years, Dorm Room Movers has demonstrated a proven track record of providing reliable, professional, and top-quality service to boarding schools nationwide. Visit their website to register for services.
Full service summer storage includes:
• Boxes and tape to pack
• Pick-up and delivery by professional movers
• $100 insurance per box or unboxed item
• Climate-protected storage and 24/7 security
Here's how it works:
1. Sign up online or over the phone (888.769.3676)
2. They'll send your son packing supplies
3. He packs his things into boxes
4. Their insured movers pick up the boxes
5. They store or ship (whichever you need)
6. They deliver to your home, to BRS next fall, or to your son's new college residence.
"FIELD TRIPS FOR CLASSROOM SUBJECTS AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, NEWER AND BETTER EQUIPMENT FOR SPORTS, AND FINE ARTS PERFORMANCES ARE JUST A FEW EXAMPLES OF WAYS THAT GIFTS SUPPORT LEARNING. WE'VE HAD SUPPORTERS HELP US LITERALLY CREATE NEW PROGRAMS SEEMINGLY OUT OF THIN AIR THROUGH THEIR GENEROSITY."
– VINTON BRUTON, ASSOCIATE HEADMASTER, CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES